fun with the nikon

i heart canon. truly, i do... i bought myself a little canon point and shoot several years ago, and fell in love with it. several photographers whose works i admire all use canons, and i drool over their images daily. this past year for my birthday, my husband surprised me with a canon rebel t1i (what i would consider a kinda-sorta 'big girl' camera). i've enjoyed learning more about photography with it, and i'm so used to the buttons and dials, my fingers just seem to know where to go without really thinking about it.

but a few weeks ago, i acquired a nikon d70s from a friend, and am surprisingly having a great time with it... maybe it's the challenge of trying to figure it out that's so enjoyable. or the weight - the weight of this thing makes me feel super important. ;) sure, the lcd screen is small, but it doesn't really bother me much. i really like what i'm getting on my computer screen, so i think i can deal with a small lcd.

these were all taken with the nikon... i love the clarity, and there doesn't seem to be much noise going on.





i still don't know enough about the technicalities of camera equipment to have an educated discussion on canon vs. nikon.... but for now, i'm having a lot of fun figuring out the d70s.
hooray! :)





Comments

  1. mir the pics are great you really have a gift when it comes to takin pics..
    hope all is well.when i get over you can tak a pics of us all HAPPY FAMILY :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts