mj2day, part 2

i can't stop thinking about the workshop i just attended... in short, it was awesome.
the ideas, the tips and tricks, the wealth of information - melissa jill shared it all, and then some!

one of the added bonuses of attending the mj2day was getting to meet and connect with other photographers. on day 2, we had a chance to shoot headshots of each other - i didn't get everyone, but was able to get quite a few...

here's karen - she's got an awesome irish accent that i couldn't get enough of!



here's anna, who came to the workshop with her mom, pam...



and here's pam!



this is melissa, one of 3 melissas at the workshop. :) i loved her shirt and her freckles.



here's nicole - she had me cracking up the whole time.



and kate is never going back to corporate. ever. :)



cute caroline from oklahoma - she provided me with my new blog profile pic. :)



lynn from charleston - she actually knows a friend of mine who's another photographer in charleston. small world. :)



and claire with the awesome hair!



i wasn't able to get rupa, melissa p., rhonda or vanessa - but they are all super adorable as well. :)

thanks again, melissa jill, for a fabulous workshop - loved it, and hope to see you out this way again soon!

Comments

  1. Lovely!!! :) We can meet up so you can get headshots of me! I know you are dying to have pictures of me also! JK

    Hope you're doing well!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to meet you Miranda! I hope to never go back to corporate ;)

    I have been trying to take all that I learned in those awesome two days and get this business where I see it going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts