henry


last week, i had the misfortune of being sick at the same time as one of my children... i'm thankful it was only 1 kid that was sick with me, but regardless - it was pretty crappy. yes, we are on the mend, but i just wanted to publicly announce that being a mom and being sick when your kid is sick is down right awful. 
so awful in fact, that i might seriously reconsider entertaining the idea of a 3rd kid in my future. 
maybe.


anyway, this adorable boy with swirly curls is henry, and he is turning 1 soon!




we love henry and his family, and wish they lived closer to us - we were able to see them this fall for lucy's birthday party, which is when i snapped a few pics of him getting into his froggy costume...





happy first birthday, sweet henry! :)

Comments

  1. I'd totally kiss that frog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, thanks for posting! So sweet. I had forgotten you had taken these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts