pj's and paper towels


here's a confession: there are mornings when i wake up and literally beg Jesus for a smooth and easy start to my day. i'm not a morning person at all, but the 2 children that i birthed are, and this has been a minor setback in my parental experience. 

i'm working thru this little hurtle - i just recently added coffee to my morning (insert angelic voices singing the hallelujah chorus here), and have also managed to train the oldest to stay in her room until her clock says seven-three-zero.

so you can imagine my delight when the other morning, there was peace and quiet in the house while i took my time getting dressed and decided to fix my hair (read: put it in a pony tail instead of the usual ball cap). 
little did i know what my two morning glories were up to...




those would be paper towels going into the washer...




surely my sweet baby is trying to help me by cleaning up his sister's mischievous shenanigans...




nope - accomplice.



moral of the story: when everything's quiet and peaceful in the house, it means the kids are definitely up to no good. also, the "sweet baby" is probably the instigator. and in all honesty, it's just easier to put on the ball cap.

happy friday!

Comments

  1. So cute and funny! It's nice to have pictures to savor the memories. They will grow up so fast and be the best of friends... (as they already are <3)

    I need to send you a pm about reading. Happy Friday, Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little rascals ; )
    Love the commentary, I was crackin' up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts