brighton family


i am a complete softy. 

songs, commercials, books, this year's season finale of "the office"... it doesn't take much to bring tears to my eyes, and it's not unusual for me to get teary while i'm editing pictures from a shoot. 

such was the case this weekend, as i was going over the images from saturday morning's family session with the brightons. 

i can't quite put my finger on it - maybe it's the laughing eyes, or the genuine sweetness in their smiles. or it probably has something to do with the girls wanting to hold hands with me as we walked... but this tribe of 6 had me completely smitten during and after their shoot. 







this little dude has been on here before, and i can't get over how much he's grown...




dad was on-call, and actually had to leave the shoot early, but i'm so glad we managed to get these last few shots with him and his girls... :)


















so, so fun - thanks, brighton family!

Comments

  1. Love these!! I cannot believe how amazing they all are. Wow!! I now know that my walls have been empty for a reason ... they've been waiting for you to take our pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts