out of the office :)

leaving an out-of-office message doesn't feel quite the same as it did when i worked a full-time job at the bank... back then, it actually meant something.

but even though i no longer have an office a cubicle (more like a desk in the corner of the living room), i still like the idea of an out-of-office message. it makes me feel like i'm still apart of the workforce, in a very small and removed way. 

so, here it is - i will be away from my corner-of-the-livingroom desk for the next week and a half. 
there will be no blog posts or links posted to facebook. 
i will not have access to miranda@mirandaregerphotography.com, but you can reach me thru my gmail account - mirandaregerphotography@gmail.com.
all print orders will be fulfilled when i return. 
and if you have my number, you can absolutely call me. :)

in the meantime, i hope you enjoy looking at these 2 cuties (and that you come back periodically while i'm away)... :)




Comments

Popular Posts