birthday boy


his favorite colors are red and blue (in that order).

he loves pb&j's, but will sometimes ask for "just a j."

airplanes are still an obsession... now when he sees them, he asks "can i have one of those when i grow up??" sure you can, sweet baby. 

yellow submarine, twinkle twinkle little star, and jesus loves me are his favorite songs (in that order).

sticking out his tongue seems to give him the extra "umph" he needs when putting on his shoes, drawing with markers, or working with legos.

his newest nickname is "the incredible sulk."

when he kisses me, he puts both of his hands on my face and turns my head so that he can get to both of my cheeks. 

one of his favorite things to say is "daddy is my best boy, mama."

he is fascinated with lightning mcqueen.

puzzles are his favorite toys.

and this afternoon, we're going to go to the cupcake shop to have ourselves a little treat, because in the words of this little boy:

"it's july twenty-furd, and i'm FREEEE!!!"






Comments

  1. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday, Corby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, big boy. Happy birthday Corbin:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts